Friday, December 29, 2006

High Time for an Update

It's been a while, hasn't it? Well I've been a combination of uber busy and away from home (and my high-speed internet) but fret not, I'm back in action.
I'm not sure if I've blogged it but most of you will know that December and I parted ways right before Buckie's grand opening. My single days did not, however, last long as I now have a new man in my life. Ephraim Massiel, cliques that hurt my credibility as a writer seem to be hard to avoid. He's lovely. I am happy. He's also totally ace at Photoshop so expect some collaborations from us soon.
I'm a little irritated at the moment - and not just because the grid is down. Attempting to read issue #6 of Second Style Magazine I began to get the feeling that maybe there is room for another SL mag. I found the graphic design somewhat lacking and each to their own, but I find that I just can't get into Celebrity's writing. My friends are such talented and creative people that you never know, a new SL publication may be on the horizon.

Love, Kota. x.

No comments: